Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Baqa
Frequent Visitor

Default MATRIX Visual Export In Excel Option Not Showing Data accurately in Design Level

I created a custom Matrix Visual to meet my design requirements. Unfortunately, when I exported it to Excel, the formatting was affected and did not transfer properly. I had intentionally left some rows blank in the visual, but they appeared in Excel. Additionally, disabling the expand and collapse mode to achieve a specific design was also unsuccessful. Furthermore, the color theme did not transfer correctly. I'm seeking assistance in reformatting the export to resolve these issues.Data_Exported_from_Default_matrix_visual.pngDefault-Matrix-Design.png

3 REPLIES 3
Ena
Frequent Visitor

Did you use the Filter pane to hide the Totals field? If yes, that might be the issue. It might be hidden in view but not turned off. Rather, turn off totals under Visualizations pane. 

2023-07-11_10-57-12.png

Baqa
Frequent Visitor

I used dax to show  blank  data for specific rows. And I disable show items  with no data for that particular item to hide blank rows which is achived perfectly. Upon exporting the hidden rows appears. I havent turned on totals under Visualizations pane. I am calcualting it by using dax.

image.png

Ena
Frequent Visitor

Turn off column subtotals.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors