Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

johnbasha33
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Need your help, i am unable to access my previous community profile.

Dear Team,

i really need your support, i am reaching out to you as a last hope.

i am unable to access my previous cummunity profile as below.

https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/241156

and this is one example of my previous account's post.

https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/DAX-Commands-and-Tips/Row-Level-Security-with-Multiple-lev...

my biggest concern is, with out my intervention how come my account wil be deleted?

kindly kindly kindly help me get my previous account back. yeah i know i am not a super user or MVP of Microsoft but still i have contributed a good amount for Power BI starting from 2019. i am not ready to loose all my previous work. 

please help me get my old account back to me. i already spoke with Natalie over an email. please i am looking for some serious help.

@Natalie_iTalent @Kinjal @eileen_iTalent @Lithium-Admin 

7 REPLIES 7
Natalie_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hello @johnbasha33,

I just replied to our email thread regarding this.

Best,

Natalie H.

Community Manager 

@Natalie_iTalent since there is no other way to retrive my old profile, kindly delete the existing profile if i can edit the username thats fine or else kindly delete it, i will create everything from the scratch again. 

Hello @johnbasha33,

We can change your username if you would like.  Enough time has passed that you could use your previous username. 

We would hate to lose you as a community member, but we are able to close the account if that is what you prefer. 

With whatever decision you make, please complete the following form to get started: aka.ms/FabricCommSupport

Best,

Natalie H.

Community Manager

@Natalie_iTalent i am  not able to access the link you provided, it is taking me to Bing website.

can you change my username to JohnBasha33 ? this is my old account name.

Hello @johnbasha33,

I am going to send you a private message to confirm some details with you.

Best,

Natalie H.

Community Manager 

@Natalie_iTalent i guess thats it then, i am going to loose all my previous content. i will submit a request to update my username. 

johnbasha33
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors