Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

itsme
Resolver I
Resolver I

Cannot find my post

I wrote a post yesterday in DAX Commands and Tips Community Forum but my post is not there. Even when I go to my profile it's not listed. Was it marked as spam??? Can we get that post back up please!? If not can you provide me a copy of it so I dont' have to write everything out again?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
heaher_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

@itsme  - Hey there! You are correct, your post was marked as spam.  The platform scans for spam automatically and we monitor all flagged posts to determine whether or not the content should be unmarked.  There are multiple variables that the platform scans for and we have no way of knowing exactly what triggered your post to be flagged.

I have moved your post out of spam and you should be good to go!

link: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/DAX-Commands-and-Tips/Avg-Hrs-by-Category-for-last-10-TOPN-Ticket-N... 

Thanks for being a part of the community!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
heaher_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

@itsme  - Hey there! You are correct, your post was marked as spam.  The platform scans for spam automatically and we monitor all flagged posts to determine whether or not the content should be unmarked.  There are multiple variables that the platform scans for and we have no way of knowing exactly what triggered your post to be flagged.

I have moved your post out of spam and you should be good to go!

link: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/DAX-Commands-and-Tips/Avg-Hrs-by-Category-for-last-10-TOPN-Ticket-N... 

Thanks for being a part of the community!

Woohoo! Thank you! That caused a lot of stress this morning when I couldn't find my post. I see there's many topics posted about this, wish the platform scans were more accurate in finding spam.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.