Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

MP_123
Employee
Employee

is someone published reports from super user?

hi

im an owner of several published reports.

now i want to transfer the ownership to my collegue., and now she has to publish it from her desktop

how can i create a 'super user' that everyone uses it?

for the next time someone will need to publish it and not to transfer it to another user

thanks!

1 REPLY 1

@MP_123 That is what Group Workspaces are for. So one person doesn't own the reports, but a group of people can. Another approach would be that you build everything in the Desktop so that any user with permissions to the data source can deploy the reports to any workspace, but here you would lose the dashboard.

You shouldn't create a single "super user", I believe the terms of Service outline the fact that these are individual accounts for each user.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors