Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

juan007105

computing limit exceed by using auto-ml (free trial version)

To test the auto-ml feature, I created a new dataflow in the workspace and trained it. The results were satisfactory, so I scheduled the dataflow for refresh.

Today, a BI error was detected, and upon investigation, the following message was found: "ErrorMessage":"Dataflow refresh failed because your organization's Fabric compute capacity has exceeded its limits. Try again later. Learn more at https://aka.ms/capacitymessages"

I have identified three problematic dataflows in the FABRIC CAPACITY METRICS, and I'm contemplating how to resolve this situation.

Currently, the dataflows in this workspace are unusable, and I'm unable to update any related BI materials.

• Can I use them normally if I only delete or do not update the problematic dataflows?
  • Will this issue resolve itself if I wait?
  • I am currently using a PRO account (along with a FREE TRIAL VERSION); would upgrading to a PPU license solve the problem?
  • Should I abandon this workspace and create a new one?
  • When using the AUTO-ML feature, what aspects should I look into to lift this restriction?

Is there anyone who can help with these questions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

- Learn about Overages and Burndowns, The capacity throttling will resolve itself after 24 hours unless you keep accruing CU debt.

- consider enabling Autoscale  (comes at additional cost!)

- Abandoning the workspace will resolve nothing - what would "help"  is moving the workspace to another, non-overloaded capacity. Of course this assumes you have that option.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

- Learn about Overages and Burndowns, The capacity throttling will resolve itself after 24 hours unless you keep accruing CU debt.

- consider enabling Autoscale  (comes at additional cost!)

- Abandoning the workspace will resolve nothing - what would "help"  is moving the workspace to another, non-overloaded capacity. Of course this assumes you have that option.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors