Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

palzer
Regular Visitor

Visual Header Icons always open or on in PowerBI Server with all of my dashboards

There seems to be a new behavior where the Visual Header Icons are over one of my visualizations upon opening a dashboard.  This is happening on all dashboards in PowerBI Server, but not in the desktop app.  This occurs in both Chrome and Edge.

Example1.PNGExample2.PNG

What may be causing this and how do I fix this?  I can get it to go away only by clicking on the header banner (which is a shape), but clicking anywhere else causes this to appear over one visual.  I will post images as examples.

This will be confusing to my users as it is not apparent on how to minimize this ribbon of buttons.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @palzer 

We have seen on the internal platform that other engineers have reported this issue and submitted it.
The engineers on the product team are now aware and will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @palzer 

We have seen on the internal platform that other engineers have reported this issue and submitted it.
The engineers on the product team are now aware and will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-yetao1-msft . Is the issue solved yet? Mine still open in PowerBI Server

Hello, this issue still exists and is impacting users ability to screenshot/put into PPT etc the PowerBI dashboards.

Is there an update to this issue as of yet?  Thank you.

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

If you have a Pro license you can open a Pro ticket at https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/newsupportticket/powerbi
Otherwise you can raise an issue at https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Issues/idb-p/Issues .

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors