Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

GianlucaM
Helper II
Helper II

Usage metric report-Data isn't updating

Hi all,

i've seen other posts around this topic but none of them was specific to the issue i've found.

I'm running "Usage metrics report" actually with the new report feature: the issue is that this is not updating and it is always showing a limited time frame in the past and there is no way to have it updated

I've read that this was an issue which was supposed to be overcome with the new releases but this never happend

Can you tell my ho to fi

GianlucaM_0-1668614027920.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-mengzhu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @GianlucaM ,

There was a similar issue on ICM ,the id is 340969400, but this issue has now been resolved. Please try to recreate the usage metric report.

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-mengzhu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @GianlucaM ,

There was a similar issue on ICM ,the id is 340969400, but this issue has now been resolved. Please try to recreate the usage metric report.

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors