Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

rockgrabber
Frequent Visitor

Unable to pin a matrix or table that has a sparkline to a dashboard

I am using a matrix visual with a sparline. When I publish to my workspace, the pin icon is not part of the header in the report. I double checked in desktop and the header icons is on and the pin is set to on.

rockgrabber_0-1642791425506.png

If I remove the sparkline from the matrix and republish, the pin shows for that visual now.

rockgrabber_1-1642791462299.png

Anyone else had this issue or knows of a fix?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rockgrabber 

I see that you have posted the question to Issue and an engineer has reported you to ICM, the ID of ICM is 284901836 . I will follow ICM, if there is any update, it will be synchronized in the post . You can also follow Issue's posts, we will sync the replies from the Product group there.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Sparkline-for-Matrix-and-Table-visuals-needs-pin-icon-so-it-...

Best Regard

Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rockgrabber 

I see that you have posted the question to Issue and an engineer has reported you to ICM, the ID of ICM is 284901836 . I will follow ICM, if there is any update, it will be synchronized in the post . You can also follow Issue's posts, we will sync the replies from the Product group there.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Sparkline-for-Matrix-and-Table-visuals-needs-pin-icon-so-it-...

Best Regard

Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

rockgrabber
Frequent Visitor

Thanks. I will do that.

edhans
Super User
Super User

Hi @rockgrabber - Sparklines are currently in preview, so may not be totally functional. I recommend you post this in the Issues forum. MS looks at that and can get a bug assigned to it. Issues - Microsoft Power BI Community

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Did my answers help arrive at a solution? Give it a kudos by clicking the Thumbs Up!

DAX is for Analysis. Power Query is for Data Modeling

Proud to be a Super User!

MCSA: BI Reporting

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors