Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

AhmedAtefAllam

Two Bookmark Navigator In One Page

Hello,

I am creating more than bookmark navigatore in only one page, all set up and good,

But when i click on one navigatore to show specific table the other bookmark navigatore on the same page get effected and its view changed,

Also when i save the file and view it the tables for both bookmark overlap which not what i need.

As a brief i need to have to diffrent bookmark navigatore in the same page to show diffrent tables/chart and both of this bookmark navigatore not effect each other.

@powerbicomm 

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

@AhmedAtefAllam 

I had a simillar prbolem, In my case the soultion was to set "Allow deselction" and leaving "Lunch on deselaction" as none. Also I made groups for bookmarks that I want to see in the navigator

v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AhmedAtefAllam ,

Has your problem been solved, if so, please consider Accept a correct reply as the solution or share your own solution to help others find it.

Best Regards
Lucien

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Bookmarks are specific to a single report page, and they will impact the filters accordingly.  You might get away with editing interactions but I doubt it.

I don't think the developers anticipated your use case. Raise an idea if this is important to you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors