Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

zoezhi

The Image size in Powerbi Service Subscribe

Hi all,

I have a problem when I use Subscription in Sevice, it has a choice "Preview Image"  in  below image, it will show an image in Email body, but it is so small,I can't resize it and I can't find anywhere to configure it. So could you have any idea to solve this ? Thank you.

1s.JPG

Zoe

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PijushRoy
Super User
Super User

Hi @zoezhi 

If you click the image or open in new tab, you can see large image. Image attached as per standard email size.
If you using PPU or Premium Per Capacity, you can subscribe full report as PPT or PDF attachment.

If solve your requirement, please mark this answer as SOLUTION
If this comment helps you, please LIKE this comment/Kudos

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @zoezhi ,

Just as PijushRoy said, there is no way to change the size of the Preview image currently. Please consider the workaround from PijushRoy and you may vote for similar idea in Power BI Ideas to help improve this feature.

Link of Ideas: Microsoft Idea (powerbi.com)

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let me know. Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

I found a post of the same idea but with more votes (still needs more to get reviewed though): https://ideas.powerbi.com/ideas/idea/?ideaid=6e7592b7-d4c4-4e5f-b212-234da0624879

PijushRoy
Super User
Super User

Hi @zoezhi 

If you click the image or open in new tab, you can see large image. Image attached as per standard email size.
If you using PPU or Premium Per Capacity, you can subscribe full report as PPT or PDF attachment.

If solve your requirement, please mark this answer as SOLUTION
If this comment helps you, please LIKE this comment/Kudos

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors