Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Domien
Regular Visitor

Some users cannot use date-slicers

After publishing a report some users cannot use the data-slicers. See printscreen.

Soll:

Domien_0-1673597025857.png

Ist:

Domien_1-1673597058954.png

How can we solve this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. That's a resolution issue. The PowerBi Service has a really small difference with Desktop. The visual has a property called "Responsive". That helps adjusting the size of visuals to the size of the screen resolution. If the visual is too small, then an icon will show up instead of the visual. You can fix this increasing the size of the slicer visual.

I hope that helps,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Domien
Regular Visitor

Hi Ibarrau,

Thanks for your reply. Problem is solved! But it is strange that it is not the same for each user while the resolution-settings are the same. But now I know how I can fix it!

ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. That's a resolution issue. The PowerBi Service has a really small difference with Desktop. The visual has a property called "Responsive". That helps adjusting the size of visuals to the size of the screen resolution. If the visual is too small, then an icon will show up instead of the visual. You can fix this increasing the size of the slicer visual.

I hope that helps,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors