Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Nitzan

Scheduled refresh error with the dataset

Hey guys,

I scheduled a refresh once a day, but I keep getting this error: There was an error when processing the data in the dataset.

When I click show more I get this text:

Data source error:{"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Client_GatewayUnreachable","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Client_GatewayUnreachable","parameters":{},"details":[],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: velocity - Board 89

but every schedule refresh I get this error with a DIFFERENT table, for example this one was with velocity - Board 89 , other one was with table: velocity - Board 87

*My source in pbi for these tables is python script (I'm using personal data getaway).

*When I refresh in pbi desktop and publish to service, it works perfectly.

Things I already tried and didn't help:

1. Checking that the firewall doesn't deny the data getaway

2. Testing that the data getaway connection is ok

3. Updating to the last version of the data getaway

I'm really frustrated, any suggestions?

6 REPLIES 6
jefiter_souza

Obtendo o mesmo problema aqui.

No meu caso, não estava definido o gateway nos arquivos da nuvem.

thuanhai

Hello Nitzan,

Do you resolved this issuse ?

We get the same error now 😞

@thuanhai I had a similar issue but redeveloped the report from scratch and its working fine now. Am not sure what was wrong with the first report but atleast all is fine now. I must admit it was too much work but it was necessary, possibly there might be a better solution but this is what worked for me.

Winston
Frequent Visitor

Hello @Nitzan 

Did you manage to resolve this issue? I am also facing the same problem where each refresh gives me the same error but pointing to a different table. I am pulling the data from MySQL server and using on-premises data gateway. The server is able to connect locally to the data source from workbench or DBeaver and I am able to refresh the dashboard from my PBI desktop but PBI service.

Am using latest gateway version and I also tried to turn off firewall but it all proved futile

Winston_0-1687172678520.png

Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

@Nitzan You could check the Issues forum here:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/idb-p/Issues

And if it is not there, then you could post it.

If you have Pro account you could try to open a support ticket. If you have a Pro account it is free. Go to https://support.powerbi.com. Scroll down and click "CREATE SUPPORT TICKET".

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
The Definitive Guide to Power Query (M)

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors