Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

JesusMtzN
Regular Visitor

Reporte de Power BI

Hello good morning.

I have the following databases, my main table is the one called "new_seguimientocotizacion" and my secondary tables are "new_seguimientodecotizacion" "annotation".

IMG 03.png

From my parent table to my table called "annotation" I have a 1 to many relationship, and in my report I want to see the most recent record of the "creation date" of the table "annotation" related to my record, I already achieved that , but now my problem is that if one of my records in the main table does not have any record associated with the "annotation" table, it does not show it to me in my report and I want to see if my record has or does not have an associated "Date of creation" of the "annotation" table.

I show two examples where I remove and add the field called "Last Modified" which is where I do my debugging so that it shows me the last "Creation Date" of the "annotation" table associated with my main table record, I have two sellers, one With 3 records and the other with 1, the first seller did create a record from the "annotation" table and the other did not. When I add or remove the "Last Modified" field, that seller who has not created a record of the "annotation" table disappears and appears and I want it to show me those who do and do not have a "Creation Date" of the table " annotation" associated with a record from my main table.
IMG 01.pngIMG 02.png

1 REPLY 1
v-zhangti
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @JesusMtzN 

With your description it should be possible to do it in Power BI Desktop. Can you simplify your data and provide sample data and outputs? You can also show it with Excel.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Charlotte

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors