Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

jdonovan
Frequent Visitor

Rendering Issue

Hey all - I'm having an issue where a chart is rendering differently in the Power BI online portal than it is in the desktop app.

I have a combo stacked bar chart with a line (line represents a goal value).  In desktop, the line renders properly, close to the top of the bars, while the online portal renders the line closer to the middle and throws off the visualization.  I was thinking when it publishes to PBI online that maybe it is rendering the line on a secondary axis, but I'm not sure how to troubleshoot that.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

PBI Desktop Chart.PNGPBI Online Chart.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jdonovan ,

According to your screenshots, it seems the value of planHC display incorrectly in Power BI Service... This is a fact field from the table or a measure? If it is a measure, please provide its formulas. And please provide some source data which display on combo stacked bar chart (exclude sensitive data). Thank you.

Best Regards

Rena

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
mihart
Employee
Employee

Hi @jdonovan 

This sounds like a bug.  Please check the Issues site to see if you can get status on this and if others are experiencing same thing.  If not, try searching the Support site to see if this is a known issue.  If not, submit a bug through the Support site. 

HTH

Michele

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors