Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Posting key figures or multiple alerts from Power BI reports (or dashboards) to Microsoft Teams

Hi,

I have published multiple Power BI reports to Microsoft Teams (which is currently are main channel for internal communication in my organisation). I have been looking for a way of setting up an automatic weekly posting of some our main KPIs from different reports (e.g. income, count new customers, attrition rate etc.) to a team channel. Is this possible? I have looked into data alerts and posting to Teams via Flow, but as far as I can tell this only works for one data alert at a time (and I don't want to spam everyone with multiple alerts).

BR

Emma With

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

There are various 3rd party tools that can be helpful for you for sharing and scheduling are data for MS teams. You just have to search for them. Also, there is one source tool called selemium which can be helpful for you.

I hope this information helps!

Regards,

lewis

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your quick reply. I was hoping to avoid 3rd party tools and keep it all in the same Microsoft universe. The data alert option (with MS Flow) seems to be closest I can find, but it's usage for this purpose is limited by the fact that it's based on one particular figure and a given threshold. I was looking for a version of this which was more of an informative summary of our main KPIs, in order to ensure that our management and our organisation as a whole are acutely aware of these figures (without having to rely on them checking all our reports on a regular basis).

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors