Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

EricHulshof
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

No Oauth option on service

Hi all,

Im working on a report based on a Projects Online environment. And used the content pack as a headstart. But the content pack is trying to load all data; loading that in took about 17hours.. So i edited the odata string to use some filters like this: 

let
    Source = OData.Feed((#"PWA Site URL" & "/_api/ProjectData/[en-us]/ResourceTimephasedDataSet?$filter=TimeByDay gt datetime%27" & FromYear & "-01-01T00:00:00%27 and TimeByDay lt datetime%27" & TillYear & "-12-31T00:00:00%27"),null, [Timeout=#duration(0,8,0,0)]),
    Selected = Table.SelectColumns(Source,{"ResourceId", "TimeByDay", "BaseCapacity", "Capacity", "ResourceName"}),
    #"Renamed Columns" = Table.RenameColumns(Selected,{{"ResourceId", "Resource Id"}, {"TimeByDay", "Time By Day"}, {"BaseCapacity", "Base Capacity"}, {"ResourceName", "Resource Name"}})
in
    #"Renamed Columns"

So in this case im using parameters to define what year to get from the odata feed. However, when i publish this the option to use oauth on the service dissapears; and i can not automatically refresh the report. But i can login using my org. account on the desktop version.

So the question is; do you experts know a way to not load all data, but still use an oauth connection? 

Quality over Quantity

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors