Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

123guru

Map not showing in Chrome

I created a dashboard using Map Visual. The map is rendered correctly on PowerBI desktop app. However, when I published the report online, the map shows correctly in Edge or Safari but, in Chrome the map is empty. I have the latest version of Chrome

Does anyone have a similar problem? 

Help is much appreciated.

Picture1.png

1 REPLY 1
v-kaiyue-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @123guru ,

Here are some suggestions that may help you solve your problem.
1. Please try clearing cache. Sometimes, Chrome's cache can cause rendering issues. Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies to see if that resolves the issue.

2. Try Chrome’s incognito mode: Sometimes, Chrome’s settings or extensions don’t affect its incognito mode. Try viewing the report in an incognito window to see if the map renders correctly.

3. Please check Chrome's Developer Tools for any console errors. You can open it by pressing F12 or right-clicking on the page and selecting "Inspect."

If your Current Period does not refer to this, please clarify in a follow-up reply.

Best Regards,

Clara Gong

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors