Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

HaiVN
Helper I
Helper I

Languages change to English at slicer when we publish repport to web

Hello,

I have a Power BI repport published to Power BI service. I use embede code to publish to a website. The problem is that the slice at Power BI repport at the service is in one language  and when I is pulished to a website, slices change the langugue to English! ( for example: "Valt alt" --> "Select all"  or "Alle" to "All") . 

How can I deal with this problem?

Thank you !

3 REPLIES 3
v-yifanw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @HaiVN ,

May I ask if your problem is solved? If it has been resolved, you can accept the replies that helped you as solution. if it has not been resolved, feel free to ask us questions.

Best Regards,

Ada Wang

Hello,
No. It is not solved! 

ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. Power Bi Service usually opens the report at the same language the browser is configured/installed. However, if you see one thing at Power Bi Service and english at the Published to Web report. I would assume that the limitation of "Multilange report" of the documentation can mean the public report it's always english.

More info: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/collaborate-share/service-publish-to-web#considerations-a...

I hope that helps,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors