Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

massimopand

Issue concerning help tooltip

Dear community,

I've found an strange issue concerning the Help Tooltip. I've used Help Tooltip in my dashboard since 1 year without problem. 

Normally, instead of using a text, I prefer to create a Tooltip Page and use it as a Help Tooltip.

Now it doesn't work!! It works fine only in Power BI Desktop but not in PBI Service!

It works only if I use a text as a Help Tooltip!

In addiction, when I publish the report and I set the modern visual, ALL the HelP Tooltip don't work at all!

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance

Massimo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @massimopand ,

Have submited this issue internal(ICM: 297170122), and the fix for this issue would be produced by the end of this week.

Best Regards,

Liu Yang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @massimopand ,

Have submited this issue internal(ICM: 297170122), and the fix for this issue would be produced by the end of this week.

Best Regards,

Liu Yang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Mel2020
Frequent Visitor

I have the same issue. All works in Desktop (updated version) but not when published.

collinq
Super User
Super User

Hi @massimopand ,

Is your desktop version updated to the latest and greatest version?  This could be from a different version of the Service and Desktop perhaps.  And, are you using these instructions here?  Using report tooltip pages in Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

If you have the latest and greatest versions and you have not changed the published file then perhaps you should create a ticket to see if something changed from the Microsoft side on your tenant.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors