Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Intermittent Subscription email fails

I have a few reports that send out emails when the data refreshes on a Power BI Premium App, using subscriptions that I've added a list of recipients to. Yesterday and Today (23 May 2021 and 24 May 2021), these have not sent for some reports, even though the data has refreshed correctly. There have been subscription email issues in the past, are these happening again, or is there some other check I can do to see why they're not sending?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RJ251997
Helper I
Helper I

Hi @Anonymous ,

Power BI customers may have intermittent delays receiving email notifications. Azure engineers have identified the root cause and a mitigation is being applied, full recovery is expected by 05 PM PST.

RJ251997_0-1621917983103.png

Please try the subscription opreation again.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Rohit Jaiswal

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RJ251997
Helper I
Helper I

Hi @Anonymous ,

Power BI customers may have intermittent delays receiving email notifications. Azure engineers have identified the root cause and a mitigation is being applied, full recovery is expected by 05 PM PST.

RJ251997_0-1621917983103.png

Please try the subscription opreation again.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Rohit Jaiswal

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@RJ251997  is there any way for a Power BI service admin to see the status of all subcriptions in a tenant? Sure would be handy to know when a subscription has failed to send.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors