Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Gleb
Helper III
Helper III

Image visual can't be exported from PBI to PPT

Hi all, I'm working on the report dashboard, means it used only to export to ppt. I use there an image visual, I tried two of them: "Image by CloudScope" and "Simple Image". But, after exporting I get this:

Gleb_0-1651057205094.png

I guess it's due to license, does anybody know how to solve it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi there. There are some considerations and limitations to take care before getting ready to export:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/consumer/end-user-powerpoint#considerations-and-limitation...

I have read this one that might be important here: "Custom visuals that haven't been certified) aren't supported."

Be sure the custom visuals are certified, if not, remember the default visuals "multirowcard" and the "table" should render a picture base 64 or URL.

I hope that helps,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Giorgi1989
Advocate II
Advocate II

I wonder if anyone has come up with any workable solution? I too am using the 'Simple Image' visual, which apparently cannot be exported to PPT. 

Boricuanet
Frequent Visitor

Dear.

I am having a similar problem, with a "custom visual" ...
If you find any solution about it I would appreciate it if you let me know.
In the same way if I find any solution I will let you know.

Best regards

Boricuanet_0-1655763414891.png

I want to clarify that this happens to me when exporting to PDF and using a certified visual object...

https://www.cloudscope.io/blog/view/cloudscope-ends-support-for-power-bi-custom-visuals

goutambhatt85
Regular Visitor

Can we also refresh the PPTs along with the Power BI dashboards? I am currentely trying to publish my dashboards as a newsletter to multiple users.. so, the though process is put the visuals of dashboards into the PPTs and share it with users.. please let me know if it is possible? if yes, how can we make this happen?

ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi there. There are some considerations and limitations to take care before getting ready to export:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/consumer/end-user-powerpoint#considerations-and-limitation...

I have read this one that might be important here: "Custom visuals that haven't been certified) aren't supported."

Be sure the custom visuals are certified, if not, remember the default visuals "multirowcard" and the "table" should render a picture base 64 or URL.

I hope that helps,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

Thank you. The problem is that I need big picture, multirow card and table provide very small one. But, anyway, thanks a lot!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors