Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

vidyasagar159
Helper II
Helper II

Export to Power Point into multiple decks if the under line report table has scroll bar

Hi,

The reason we are migrating to Power BI is becuase of the Power Point export and ease of development. However today we are facing an issue with the export to power point . I have a page layout ratio 16:9(Power Point Compaitable) now my table in it has may rows and becuase of that it has scroll bar on right hand side which is cool. But when I export to same to the Power Point it is exporting only the visible part of the table. I have expected that I will get enitre the table into multiple decks.

Can some one please guide me the better solution to export the long table into Power Point with Muiltiple decks?

Thanks,

-Vidya

1 REPLY 1
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @vidyasagar159

As tested, this problem also happens to me.

From this reference,

Reference: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-service-publish-to-powerpoint/#limitations

In-session interactivity such as highlighting and filtering, drill-down, and so on, are not yet supported when exporting to PowerPoint. The exported PowerPoint shows the original visuals as they were saved in the report.

I'm afraid we cannot get complete table data in current version. It is a limitation as I said above.

Please vote on this idea

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/19150165-resizing-charts-with-scr...

Best Regards

Maggie

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors