Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

JakubHrebicek

Export PBI report to Power point from visualized sharepoint list

Hello, I used in sharepoint "visualize list". I created PBI report but there is not available export to Power point (in another PBI report it is available - not created through "visualize list"). Is this possibility for PBI visualized sharepoint list hiden somewhere? Thank you for info.  

3 REPLIES 3
JakubHrebicek

Hi, I used on list menu function "Integrate" as below

JakubHrebicek_0-1669385796180.png

and in created PBI report is not possible to use export to power point 

JakubHrebicek_1-1669385850273.png

Under link I found one mentioned limitation

JakubHrebicek_2-1669385901147.png

Is somewhre described how to change it? I will share with admin to try it. Thank you.

Hi. Again if you can do it with one report and then you can't in another, then it's not that configuration and it's a limitation of the report.

The settings to let the company or a reduced group to do it can be turned on by a Power Bi Admin -> Settings -> Admin Portal -> Tenant Settings, then look for

ibarrau_0-1669389991226.png

Having that option turned on doesn't mean all reports can be included in Power Point as live report, there are limitations for those too: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/collaborate-share/service-power-bi-powerpoint-add-in-abou...

First check if that option is turned on (maybe asking the PBI Admin to check it) and then analyze the report to check limitations.

I hope that helps,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. I don't think using a different source should be the issue if you are just importing data. What do you mean with "visualize list". If you are importing then the issue is something different. If you can export other reports then it's not a tenant cofiguration problem.

Please be sure to read the considerations and limitations of exporting to ppt in order to check if there is something else preventing the export.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/collaborate-share/end-user-powerpoint#considerations-and-...

I hope that helps,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors