Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

collegedropout

Every scheduled refresh has failed because of a new RetrievePrivilegeForUser error

Hello, 

I've got a dozen reports that automatically refresh every morning at 8 AM. Today they all failed (and still fail when manually refreshed) because of a RetrievePrivilegeForUser error that I've never seen before. For the past year they have all been refreshing without a problem. Here is an example error; the only variable in these errors is the name of the privilege, which is based off of the name of the Dataverse table the report uses.

collegedropout_0-1665582928759.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
collegedropout

OK, this has been resolved -- it's almost as simple as it sounds. It turns out all my privileges mysteriously disappeared from the Power Platform Admin Center overnight, but after reinstating them, we are back in business. The reports now refresh successfully.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
collegedropout

OK, this has been resolved -- it's almost as simple as it sounds. It turns out all my privileges mysteriously disappeared from the Power Platform Admin Center overnight, but after reinstating them, we are back in business. The reports now refresh successfully.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors