Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Error exporting data. Sorry, we couldn’t export your visual data right now.

When attempting to export data from a matrix visual today, I received the following error:

“Error exporting data Sorry, we couldn’t export your visual data right now.

Please try again later”

I have successfully exported data from this specific visual many times before today. The amount of data I am attempting to export today is actually smaller in terms of number of records than what has been successfully exported in the past.

I have tried to export using summarized and underlying, from the service and desktop, and in both .csv and .xlsx– no combination seems to work.

Exports from other matrix visuals that rely on the same queries are working fine.

ErrorExportingData.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
gdecome
Helper III
Helper III

Hi @Anonymous , were you able to fix this problem?

I´m facing the same issue right now. Just in a few reports/visuals but it was working 3 days ago.

V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Unfortunately, I've been testing for a long time, but I can't reproduce your problem.
You may create a support ticket to deal with the problem.
Support_Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
bradsy
Employee
Employee

When you post errors, if you can post the activity ID's from the error, then we can possibly take a look at the telemetry trances and see if there is any information. RootActivityID and ClientActivityID. If no error dialog, you can get from using F-12 debugger in Chrome and looking at the headers.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors