Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

YantmA4m

Erro ao mandar a dashboard para pessoas de fora de minha organização sem licença

I created a dashboard in Power BI Desktop. However I found that to publish and use in SharePoint, I would have to create a Premium trial period. I created the license for temporary use of 60 days, however I noticed two limitations.... The first is that people without a premium license can't get access to the dashboard, even if they're from my organization. I can't send to people without a premium license outside my organization.

1 REPLY 1
v-xinruzhu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @YantmA4m 

If you want to put the report to SharePoint, it represents that you use an embedded report,it has the following limitations:

1. users must sign in to the Power BI service to activate their Power BI license.

2.To embed a web part in SharePoint Online, you need a Power BI Pro or Premium Per User (PPU) license.

3.Azure B2B Guest user accounts aren't supported. Users see the Power BI logo that shows the part is loading, but it doesn't show the report It is means that it is not support the users that are not in your organization, even if you set them as Azure B2B Guset user.

You can refer to the following link.

Embed a report web part in SharePoint Online - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

The best way to make sure that user can see it is to publish the report ro web. it does not need any license for other users.You can refer to the following link,

Publish to web from Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards!

Yolo Zhu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors