Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Splatz
Frequent Visitor

Drill arrows hidden behind another visual

Hi BI experts,

I have created a dashboard which has 3 charts clustered together as per this example: 

Splatz_0-1692267380606.png

For formatting reasons the top edge of the bottom right horizontal bar chart is behind the top vertical bar chart. My issue is that when I select the horizontal bar chart (in the app) the drill arrows do not appear, presumably as they are behind the vertical bar chart. I know that I can right-click to drill but is there a way to either: move the drill arrows, force the arrows to appear at the front of any visuals or force drill mode to be on by default for a particular chart?

I expect I will be able to reformat to avoid the issue but as a newb interested to learn if I'm missing something.

Thanks! 

1 REPLY 1
cassidy
Power Participant
Power Participant

I don't believe that's achievable.  The only time I've seen the Header Icons move is if your visual is at the top of the page, it will put them at the bottom of the visual.

I'd at least make sure your Legend and Title are turned off, that will give you some more room when you shrink the visual to not overlap.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors