Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

tsy0716
Frequent Visitor

Datamart stucks in Wrapping things up forever

The Datamart was working yesterday. I made a small change to the table and it stucks in Wrapping things up in the Loading data page forever, I could cancel data load, the datamart will go back to the original status. But I am not able to make any change of the data using Power Query, every time I made the change, it will stuck in wrapping thing up. Anyone can help?

2 REPLIES 2
v-junyant-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @tsy0716 ,

I'm sorry you're facing such a problem. Datamart is still a preview feature, more information needs to be improved. I've done a lot of testing in Datamart, but unfortunately I haven't been able to reproduce what you're experiencing.
Can you elaborate more on the background of your situation? For example, what is the data source you use, what is the size of the dataset, whether there are any complex query operations, etc., can help me reproduce the problem you encountered more accurately.

Best Regards,

Dino Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Dino,

The datamart were actually working again 2 days later since it stucked in wrapping things up. I have no idea how it recovered. Just FYI, I used two dataflows as data resoures. One is connected to a Snowflake dataware house (with SSO enabled), the other is connected to Excel files in Sharepoint.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors