Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

DataFlow won't refresh (More details in post)

Hi,

I've had a dataflow for the past month or so refreshing perfectly, then a couple of days ago stopped working. The only error codes i get are:

Error: Internal error Request ID: 7b18a887-afc4-ad00-2a03-dddb42349e53 Activity ID: 19ed7381-d84c-45e6-8aac-c209ac6c44ae

The strange thing is that the exact same query works perfectly when pasted into PowerQuery in Excel...

Any ideas what the issue could be?

I can post the query code if needed?

Edit: Worth noting that it doesn't even attempt to refresh, just instantly fails as soon as I press Refresh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anonymous ,

According to trace error message, it sounds like your datasource configuration has been changed or authorization has been changed. Please double check on that datasource and credentials to confirm if any changes apply to it.

"Exception during AAD Operation: Microsoft.IdentityModel.Clients.ActiveDirectory.AdalServiceException:
AADSTS50076: Due to a configuration change made by your administrator, or because you moved to a new location, you must use multi-factor authentication to access '00000009-0000-0000-c000-000000000000'.

If above not help, you can also consider to open a support ticket to get more support, it is free for pro and above license.

submit a support ticketsubmit a support ticket

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Where are your tenant host? Please share more detail information so that I can trace the detailed error logs:

Where is my Power BI tenant located?

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, my tenant is located in North Europe (Ireland)

Hi @Anonymous ,

According to trace error message, it sounds like your datasource configuration has been changed or authorization has been changed. Please double check on that datasource and credentials to confirm if any changes apply to it.

"Exception during AAD Operation: Microsoft.IdentityModel.Clients.ActiveDirectory.AdalServiceException:
AADSTS50076: Due to a configuration change made by your administrator, or because you moved to a new location, you must use multi-factor authentication to access '00000009-0000-0000-c000-000000000000'.

If above not help, you can also consider to open a support ticket to get more support, it is free for pro and above license.

submit a support ticketsubmit a support ticket

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors