Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Data refresh issue - "DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError"

I am getting below error when data is refreshing report server. But I can refresh by power Bi desktop. There were no errors until today afternoon. Database is in a SQL server.Datagateway is also online and working. Could someone please help me? 

{"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"The import List.ConformToPageReader matches no exports. Did you miss a module reference?"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Reason","detail":{"type":1,"value":"Expression.Error"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}}

Isuru

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous, take a look at this post: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/PowerBI-dataset-refresh-error/m-p/1490877#M113467

You'll need to upgrade to the latest version of the gateway. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous, take a look at this post: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/PowerBI-dataset-refresh-error/m-p/1490877#M113467

You'll need to upgrade to the latest version of the gateway. 

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous 

Based on the error it cannot find the step in PowerQuery that refers to "List.ConformToPageReader matches no exports. Did you miss a module reference?"

If you can please refresh in Power BI Desktop and then re-upload the file?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors