Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ManukArabov

Data refresh error ODBC: ERROR [42S02]

Hello! 
My dashboard is using Google Big Query connector. My data in GBQ is updated everyday and my dashboard data is set up to be refreshed everyday too. 
I've built my dahsboard about three months ago and everything worked fine, but today I got this error:

DataSource.Error: ODBC: ERROR [42S02] [Microsoft][BigQuery] (31770) Table is not found. Not found: Table seowork:bankotkritie_source.dictionary_query_by_query_group was not found in location US

DataSourceKind=GoogleBigQuery
DataSourcePath=GoogleBigQuery
OdbcErrors=[Table]

Nothing was changed in GBQ schema. Furthermore, two datasets are connected to the dashboard and only one of them cannot be refreshed. 
Has anyone faced the same error?

P.s. My source params are: "= GoogleBigQuery.Database([BillingProject="*******", UseStorageApi=false])"

1 REPLY 1
v-chenwuz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ManukArabov ,

The table can not be found. Can you try SQL statement in advanced option. And use fully qualified table names in the format Database.Schema.Table, for example SELECT * FROM DEMO_DB.PUBLIC.DEMO_TABLE

vchenwuzmsft_0-1649310578961.png

For more details you can refer this article.

Google BigQuery connector - Power Query | Microsoft Docs

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ chenwu zhu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors