Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

LucasAlexsandro

Content not available Publish on Web

Hello,

For some reason all dashboards whose i edit and uploaded in may 26 stopped working the "publish on web' link, as the screenshots shown. The links already have been emailed to people on my organization and we didn't wanna to make new links.

What can i do? I really don't know how to resolve this problem maintening the already shared links.

Thank you for your time and help.

(Sorry bad english)

Anotação 2022-05-30 094948.png

Anotação 2022-05-30 094957.png

  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LucasAlexsandro

@v-cazheng-msft and @GilbertQ 

Thanks for your time and help guys. The issue was resolved by PowerBi Pro support. We don't actually know what the problem was, but the link went back to normal after some testing by the Microsoft support team.

But answering the solutions proposed by both, "publish on web" was always enabled in the admin tenent, and the link status was activated, so we really don't know what happened.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ugurdemir
Advocate I
Advocate I

Sorry but problem is not always on the ground. See my issue. There might be some pibx files that can not be published on web with no reason. 

See my post;

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Developer/Not-getting-publish-to-web-Public-option/m-p/2789279/high...

LucasAlexsandro

@v-cazheng-msft and @GilbertQ 

Thanks for your time and help guys. The issue was resolved by PowerBi Pro support. We don't actually know what the problem was, but the link went back to normal after some testing by the Microsoft support team.

But answering the solutions proposed by both, "publish on web" was always enabled in the admin tenent, and the link status was activated, so we really don't know what happened.

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @LucasAlexsandro,

May I know whether this issue still exists? If you still couldn’t publish to web properly, please check the status of your embed codes in Manage embed codes firstly.

vcazhengmsft_0-1654148094430.png

If you see the status of your embed codes are Disabled, please check with you Global admin or Power BI service whether they have disabled Publish to web feature as GilbertQ said. This option must be enabled.

vcazhengmsft_1-1654148094431.png

vcazhengmsft_2-1654148094434.png

For more details about embed codes status, please refer to https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/collaborate-share/service-publish-to-web#understanding-the....

If this feature is allowed and you still have this problem, then please take a look at the considerations and limitations of Publish to web: Publish to web from Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Docs.

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let me know. Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @LucasAlexsandro 

Can you check with your Power BI Admin to see if they have disabled the publish to web settings in the Admin Tenant settings?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors