Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

iatg

Content Pack email defaults

On the content packs, when I insert email addresses and "Update" the email format defaults to a domain/user format (username@domain.com) instead of staying with the actual email address. It is clear that the system recognises the email address as it is pulling the accurate domain/user and so forth however the email address is not corrospndant to that format and therefore will not reach the recipiant. How can this be fixed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
meysun
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

What do you mean by the system won't reach the receipient? In case of content packs, no email is sent to the user. The content pack becomes available to the user when they go to Power BI and Get Data -> My Organization.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
meysun
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

What do you mean by the system won't reach the receipient? In case of content packs, no email is sent to the user. The content pack becomes available to the user when they go to Power BI and Get Data -> My Organization.

I was under the impression that to view the pack that yes, they would become availabel however that the user woudl also recieve an email telling them that the content pack was availabel for them to view and send a link.

Either way at present they are unable to view when they go to view their content packs on the site. We looked at that also.

Yup, ignore that. You got it

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors