Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

arcellie
Helper I
Helper I

Clustered bar charts show strange behaviour on dashboards

Hi all,

I'd like to discuss a strange behaviour seen on some clustered bar charts: actually some dashboard intermittently shows a strange order of values (in the examlple gray bar should not be there as the first item has only red values).

By investigating this behaviour, using Focus mode and underline report, we where able to undestand that it's caused in some way by the size of the tile.

arcellie_0-1603098828431.png

We're sure this is a new behaviour which is appearing randomly since some weeks ago.

Could be a bug created by some update? Is anyone experiencing this kind of issue?

Actually there is not a proper workaround as the tiles have been configured with the maximun width+height possibile.

Issue is on mobile app as well.

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

We are seeing the same issues on our tenant with bar charts pinned to a dashboard.  Even trying to re-pin them shows the oddity in the preview window.  We are reaching out to Microsoft. 

Power BI and 7.png2020-10-19 10_52_54 - Power BI.png2020-10-19 10_53_48Power BI.png

collinq
Super User
Super User

Hi @arcellie ,

This sounds like you should probably open a ticket with Microsoft.   Let us know what happens. 

I would appreciate Kudos if my response was helpful. I would also appreciate it if you would Mark this As a Solution if it solved the problem. Thanks!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors