Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

draxus

Can not Map Data Source and No way to enter Data Source Credentials: Sharepoint List

I have a problem. Everything was working fine. I re-published my report to another workspace with no changes. Then I noticed this message.

Harmoa_0-1674162299703.png

Clicking the link did nothing and I noticed that the data source credentials section was empty.

Harmoa_1-1674162713054.png

The Sharepoint list in the gateway connection section shows a "X" now.

draxus_0-1674162947655.png

I tried to re-add the data source to the gateway. It adds without errors. But the new data souce does not show up in the gateway connection for the sharepoint. It continues to say "Add to gateway". This error also now affects all my workspaces with Sharepoint lists only. Although I can refresh fine in the desktop.

I tried everything I could think of but nothing works. How can I add my data source to the gateway in such a way that it appears in the gateway connection setting? Or how can I get my sharepoint list to appear in the Data source Connection section?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
draxus

Found the solution add a slash "/" at the end of the SharePoint url when making the data source.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
draxus

Found the solution add a slash "/" at the end of the SharePoint url when making the data source.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors