Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

ujjwal62000
Advocate I
Advocate I

Bookmarks Navigation Issue

Hey Team ,I have used two groups  of bookmark navigator on the same page in which first group is profit/sales chats and other is Unsold/Top5Sold charts  

ujjwal62000_0-1664191053617.png

So for this I have make four bookmarks for sales ,profit, Unsold and Top5Sold  

About BookMark Creation 

So while making bookmark for Profit  and sales I have kept the below bookmark at Unsold  

Then while making the bookmarks for Unsold and top5sold I kept the above bookmark navigator at profit 

So what issue I am facing right now  I am unable to view both Sales and top sold charts  at the same time  

So If I am switching between profit and sales the below charts doesn’t change because when I made those bookmarks I kept the lower bookmarknavigator at Unsold 

Same this happen with belowbookmarknavigator when I am switching between unsold/top5sold it works fine above navigator doesn’t change  

Issue- 

But if we kept the below bookmark navigator at top5sold and we try to switch in above bookmark navigator form profit to sales then the below charts change from top5sold to unsold while the bookmarkSelection is still top5sold 

ujjwal62000_1-1664191053631.png

Is there any way to fix it  ,because I have seen In powerbi issue community already raised this issue before by drscott  

3 REPLIES 3
ujjwal62000
Advocate I
Advocate I
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ujjwal62000 

Can you provide the similar issue URL ? Or you can show your issue with video ? This will help us to restore your scene to determine the cause of the problem .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hey team ,I have sent you a video link of my Issue ,I haven't got any response 

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors