Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Guirec

Bar chart order changed on service

Hi all,

I have a bar chart with a given order of bars. When published on service, the order of the bars is changed and one bar is lost (red bar):

DESKTOP:

Desktop versionDesktop version

SERVICE:

On service versionOn service version

I have deleted and reloaded the file several times, still the same issue.

Any idea of what might be the problem?

6 REPLIES 6
Guirec

The data are correctly loaded to the service: when displaying the graph as table, the data are available and displayed, but only as table, the graph is still not displayed at all.

Hi @Guirec ,

If you are getting appropriate graph sometimes and inapropriate sometimes, then this can also be browser cache issue.

Try to open your report in incognito mode so that no cache is affecting your report. Also, just as a safer side, turn-off persistent filtering from Options and Settings.

If you still have issue or inconsistency, you should connect with MS Support because this issue doesn't usually occur and seems to be a bug.

PBI_SuperUser_Rank@1x.png  

Give a Thumbs Up if this post helped you in any way and Mark This Post as Solution if it solved your query !!!

Proud To Be a Super User !!!
LinkedIn

Hi @Anand24 thanks a lot for your tips.

I have tried, but the issue remains. I guess I'll open a ticket with MS Support.

Have a good day.

@Guirec , Let everyone know how the issue gets resolved so that people with same issue will find this post helpful.

PBI_SuperUser_Rank@1x.png  

Give a Thumbs Up if this post helped you in any way and Mark This Post as Solution if it solved your query !!!

Proud To Be a Super User !!!
LinkedIn

Guirec

Hi Jay, Thanks a lot for your reply.

Yes the chart has a slicer, and the dates are on the X axis.

To my surprise, the chart is OK this morning, after I uploaded the last version.

But sadly other graphs on other tabs display nothing (blank empty space), where they are OK on the desktop source.

So I suspect a memory/cache issue (my report is 19Mo): would it be possible that when uploading the report from desktop to service, part of it is not transmitted and thus cannot be retrieved and displayed?

v-jayw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Guirec ,

Is there any date slicer you are using or is the value in the chart calculated by date?

Best Regards,

Jay

Community Support Team _ Jay
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution
to help the other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors