Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

AWolvan9
Regular Visitor

Add page icon not visible in PowerBi.com report

The add page icon is not visible when editing a report in PowerBi.com

I have to minimise the Filters and Visualisations panels to the right in order to make enough of the screen visible. 

I believe in the Desktop version the scroll bar along the bottom auto adjusts which is needed in the online version too!Visible only when minimised panesVisible only when minimised panesNot visibleNot visible

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AWolvan9,

I can reproduce this issue, and it has been reported internally(ICM 307050876). I’ll follow up it and sync here once there is any update from the product group. Currently, please enlarge the browser window or collapse Filters, Visualizations, Fields panes to save more space for report page to make this icon display on your report. Thanks for your understanding!

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let me know. Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AWolvan9,

I can reproduce this issue, and it has been reported internally(ICM 307050876). I’ll follow up it and sync here once there is any update from the product group. Currently, please enlarge the browser window or collapse Filters, Visualizations, Fields panes to save more space for report page to make this icon display on your report. Thanks for your understanding!

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let me know. Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. That happens sometimes. Go to the last page with the right button. Then you will see it. If you can't still see it, try resizing the windows of the browser or even a different browser.

I hope that helps,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors