Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

FinanceBI
Frequent Visitor

ReapetOnNewPage not working - Power BI Report Builder

Hi All, 

I'm building a report using Power BI report builder and I have a table that spans multiple pages that I would like to have the first row repeat on each page.  

I attempted to accomplish this by going to the "Advanced Mode" in group settings and changing the top rows ReapetOnNewPage to TRUE. This didn't seem to do anything. I'm having trouble figuring out how a new page is determined. I had to just mess around with the position of the chart until it didn't show up on the first page of my report. It doesn't really seem to follow any discernable pattern, as the chart is still positioned on the first page. 

Also, when I view the report, I'm getting multiple blank pages in "Print Layout". If I switch the page setup to A4 it fixes the issues, but I have to do this each time I preview a report. Does anyone know of a fix for this issue?

The body of my report is set to size 11in, 8.5in.

Thanks,

Chris

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.