Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

VOx15
Helper I
Helper I

Paginated Reports with page breaks

Hello, 

I have a paginated report with 3 tables and 2 graphs. I want to add a page break after each "Market" but everytime I do that the page break is only applied to one table not the entire report. Is there a way to add a page break to the entire report? More specifically, is there a way to add a page break based on a parameter??

2 REPLIES 2
RobThrive
Resolver I
Resolver I

Do you mean you want a page break after each of the tables, so when exported in excel you get 3 tabs, or printed you get 3 pages?

Or are you looking for a page break based on grouped data within the same table?

If the first option is what you are after, go to the Tablix properties and under general put a tick in "add a page break after". Do this for the first and 2nd table.

If you mean within grouped data, right click the Row Groups which has grouped your data and you have an option there for Page Breaks.

Hello, 

I am more so looking for the second option. I have added a page break for each table by righ clicking the row groups but that seems to still put each table into a seperate page. I want to set my parameter to "All markets" and have all three tables for each market show on a seperate page break. The page break seems to not work when my parameter is set to "All markets."

@RobThrive 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Kudoed Authors