Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

1055784932: Unspecified error. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface

Hi,

Did anyone encounter this same error I am having on Power BI Reports Server?

I was trying to set up a schedule refresh for a report that uses MS Access, the test always say it is successful connecting using the credentials I provided although when I go to set the schedule and do "Refresh Now" I always get the ff error details.

[0] -1055784932: Unspecified error. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.
[1] -1055784932: The command has been canceled.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.
[2] -1055784932: The command has been canceled.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.

I did some checks by setting up scheduled refresh on other reports that also use MS Access and other types of data sources (excel, SQL Server, MySQL) and I was able to refresh those that are NOT using MS Access as its source.

2 REPLIES 2
lamontaw

I'm also having a similar issue with an Access database.  I have not found a solution.  My PowerBI file works fine on my desktop and all my connections test green, but the file fails to refresh through the server.  If you find a solution, I'm interested.

divyesh_143
Frequent Visitor

Did you figure it out?

Please let me know.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.