Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

7 REPLIES 7
DemoFour
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @Anonymous, 

Are you able to supply some test data and required output data?  

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, as this is sensitive data, I could hardly give you more information. However, the problem lies more with my lack of knowledge than with a bug.

@Anonymous 

Just use fake data that uses the same field and table structure, then you know what it means, but it enables other people to help you do what you need.  Just use random numbers and letters for text, as long is it is there in principle, it will enable you to get a solution quicker. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello here is the example : https://we.tl/t-BwipkdGv78 I don't how to join query 1 and 2 in the same sheet.
Thanks

Hi @Anonymous Thanks for the data, what is your desired out put in Power BI.  why do you want one big table?  I can see that this is system data from the columns, are you looking to to ETL this and build a star schema, or have one table to use for visualisations? 

I will look at writing you a query to do this and post up later today.  

Hi @Anonymous Thanks for the data, what is your desired out put in Power BI.  why do you want one big table? 

I will look at writing you a query to do this and post up  later today. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

The idea is to compare query 1 with query 2, in order to display in a new sheet only those names from query 1 that do not appear in query 2. The comparison is made between "Nom, prénom de l'inscrit" (query 1) and the merging of the "Nom de l'enfant" and "Prénom de l'enfant" columns.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors