Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Jumaca87

Information from a source not shown in a Combine Table even it is added

I am going to explain a bit for you to have an overview of the topic:

-Different sources coming from csv files, from CA00 to CA11, one per each area+rebars in CA07. (Picture 1)It is possible to see the information properly in all the different queries.

Jumaca87_0-1650882499007.png

- It was managed to perform a combine query called: UNB01_C_Mandatory Parameters, to joint all the common infomartion needed for all the different areas. See below the picture of the sources: (also CA07 was appended)

Jumaca87_1-1650882750698.png

All the sources after the trasnformations are shown properly but they are only missing the ones from CA07, see the picture below how it is jumping from CA06 to CA08...It is missing the entire CA07...

Jumaca87_2-1650882912942.png

-The steps were done are the following ones but in the 1st step, Source, it is already missing (picture 1) but it was added as the other sources for the different areas. The other sources I can see in the combine table and the source from CA07 is not visible.

Jumaca87_4-1650884289367.png

Does someone have any clue about what it could happen? Thank you so much in advance for your effort. I am getting crazy with it.

Feel free to ask questions if you want to know more details to try to solve it.

Thank you all,

Juan Martínez

3 REPLIES 3
Vijay_A_Verma
Super User
Super User

Can you investigate Filtered Rows and Grouped Rows steps and let us know if this gets disappeared during those stages? 

I will suggest start from Source step and check each step and see at which step this file gets disappeared.

HI, It was what I posted in my second reply. It seems everything is matching in comparison with the other data sources. The "mistake" is coming from the first step: Source. 
It is reading all the CSV files, which were extracted and they are shown in the same way than the ones from CA07 but I do not know why it seems Power BI is not reading the Source for this area even it was appended. You can see the evidence in the second picture of the first post.

Jumaca87

To help you more. See the fx from the query. It seems OK because it is also including CA07 which is the one missing... 

Jumaca87_0-1650884932464.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors