Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Jaspal
Regular Visitor

Increment Refresh Duplicate row error

Morning (Odata connection)

I have a  RangeStart 01/01/2023 00:00:00 RangeEnd 31/12/2026 23:59:59

I implemented a dax fileter = Table.SelectRows(BaseOrder_table, each [SysMutationDateTime] => DateTime.AddZone (RangeStart, 0) and [SysMutationDateTime] < DateTime.AddZone (RangeEnd, 0))

Jaspal_0-1713426042625.png

With the above settings however i get error message Column 'OrderNumber' in Table 'BaseOrder' contains a duplicate value '45797.00' and this is not allowed for columns on the one side of a many-to-one relationship or for columns that are used as the primary key of a table.Cluster URI:WABI-UK-SOUTH-B-PRIMARY-redirect.analysis.windows.netActivity ID:3adda8e3-c5ea-4d02-9cb2-a1337f6190e5Request ID:60a9badf-31b9-4ca1-bf76-1deb2ec6ba6cTime:2024-04-18 01:24:37ZDetails

# Type Start End Duration Status Error

1Data18/04/2024, 01:01:2018/04/2024, 02:24:3701:23:17.031Failed(Show)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

last date change / last modified  may not be a good candidate.  Ideally you want some immutable column like Order Create Date.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Jaspal
Regular Visitor

I cheked again and i am using inserted date and time 

Jaspal
Regular Visitor

Thanks for the advice i will try that

The sysmutation date was the created date unfortunately

you would need to show a bit more of your setup including an explanation of what you are trying to achieve.

I used inserted dated all working fine thanks for support

Hi @Jaspal 

It is glad that you solve the problem, can you provide your detail solution that more users can refer to?

Best Regards!

Yolo Zhu

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Is SysMutationDateTime the right column for your partition management or is it possible that you have different values within the same order (for example if you have order line item granularity)?

The format of your order number should be Integer or text.

I changed the sys mutation date to last date change (date and Time format) and the format of order number is test running it as we speak 

last date change / last modified  may not be a good candidate.  Ideally you want some immutable column like Order Create Date.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors