Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Help how to get a Total Substraction

Hello Community,

I hope you can suggest me how to get a "Total substraction" (dinamically)

I have a table where the progress is by Month like this

PROJECT2022 JANUARY PROGRESS2022 FEBRUARY PROGRESSN MONTH PROGRESS
A10%20%20%
B20%30%35%

So I'm able to get use the visualization Array Table to show that info, so I need to show the difference between the lastDate and the oldDate dinamically, so the difference has to be calculated with the substraction of progress of selected months, examples:

if 2022 Qtr4 selected then difference will be December progress - October

if December 2022 and December 2021 selected then the difference will be of December 2022 December 2021

I got to create the Measure to calculate it dinamically but I cannot add it properly to my array table 😞

JOSELUISMTZRMZ1_1-1673910306044.png

I need to add the measure at the left as the default total column is shown when turned on, the measure column is desired to be shown like that

JOSELUISMTZRMZ1_0-1673909756872.png

If I added it doesn't work, see below, I don't want the measure in Values and I don't want the Total column of progress but needed  turned on to show the measure column as desired

JOSELUISMTZRMZ1_3-1673911237295.png

Any suggestion? How can I get it using array table or common table?

Measure: 

Cut0ffDate_Difference =
calculate(sum(MonthlyPercent[CutOffPercent]), LASTDATE(MonthlyPercent[CutOffDate]))  -calculate(sum(MonthlyPercent[CutOffPercent]), FIRSTDATE(MonthlyPercent[CutOffDate]))

Thanks!!!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors