Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Julianvesga
Frequent Visitor

Function Excell Countifs in Power BI

Hi Team, i need to found tha result of the following formula in power BI:

COUNTIFS($A$3:$A$16,$E6,$C$3:$C$16,"<="&E$2)

ABCDE 
2StepTrasactionstime 0.1 
3Input10.1   
4Authorize30.1   
5Input20.2   
6Input30.1 Input4
7Repair20.2 Authorize 
8Input50.3 Repair 
9Input60.1   
10Repair30.2   
11Authorize10.3   
12Input40.1   
13Repair10.1   
14Authorize60.2   
15Authorize20.3   
16Authorize40.3   
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Julianvesga 

Hi,

Although the formula suggested by @Anonymous  should solve the purpose and should exclude blanks, but you may try this:

CALCULATE(COUNTROWS(Table1),FILTER(Table1,Table1[time] <= .1 && Table1[time] <>BLANK()))

Thanks,

Vivek

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can use the following measure:

Count if Mimick = CALCULATE( COUNTROWS( Table1)  , FILTER( Table1, Table1[time] <=.1))

the formula is working but now some transactions do not have time (blank) and the formula counts them as if they were less than 0.2. How could you avoid having blank caillas not be taken into account?

we are close...thank you.

@Julianvesga 

Hi,

Although the formula suggested by @Anonymous  should solve the purpose and should exclude blanks, but you may try this:

CALCULATE(COUNTROWS(Table1),FILTER(Table1,Table1[time] <= .1 && Table1[time] <>BLANK()))

Thanks,

Vivek

excellent its work, thank you....one questions and i consider that is symple...how i can have relation between two matrix that are in defferents page (big matrix), for example I have a matrix with information about several countries and in the other matrix I have the same countries but with numeric data, and in the first matrix I give click within the matrix to a country, and I want that in the another one show me just this countries ..... this without using filters only with the click. thank you

@Julianvesga 

Hi,

I am glad the solution worked.

For your second scenario, is it possible for you to demonstrate it with some example... dummy data tables along with the desired output?

Thanks,

Vivek

Hi, yes please, with a example a thing is more easy. 

You could use the 'drillthrough' feature.  On Page 2, drag 'country' to the 'Add drillthrough fields here' section.

From Page 1, right-click the country in the matrix and select 'drilthrough'

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors