Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

ANB_13
Helper I
Helper I

Create a new conditional column with difference of dates

Hello everyone, 

I want to create a new conditional date :  i have a column XXX with date (with some empty fields) and i want to create a new column with conditions : 

• If the difference between column XXX and the day of today (30/05/2023 today, 31/05/2023 tomorrow etc) is between 0 and 60 days, so the output is "A
  • If the difference between column XXX and the day of today (30/05/2023 today, 31/05/2023 tomorrow etc) is between 60 and 90 days, so the output is "B"
  • If the difference between column XXX and the day of today (30/05/2023 today, 31/05/2023 tomorrow etc) is plus than 90 days, so the output is "C"

How can i create this column ?

Thank you very much 

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
trt18-sistemas
Advocate III
Advocate III

Hi @ANB_13,

Check at image bellow the Power Query function how to create a new collumn as you wish. The trick here is know how to use Duration.Days() function.

trt18sistemas_0-1685449733644.png

If you think it is solved your problem, please, consider to mark it as solution.

Regards

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
trt18-sistemas
Advocate III
Advocate III

Hi @ANB_13,

Check at image bellow the Power Query function how to create a new collumn as you wish. The trick here is know how to use Duration.Days() function.

trt18sistemas_0-1685449733644.png

If you think it is solved your problem, please, consider to mark it as solution.

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors