Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Tlotly
Resolver II
Resolver II

Publishing a mobile view

Hi All

I've created a mobile version using view Mobile Layout on desktop version but I'm struggling to publish and biew on my mobile app. 

How exactly do I publish mobile view. I normally publish desktop view by saving the report to Power BI Report Server. Is this the right way to publish mobile view? 

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @Tlotly ,

There is not specific publishing action for mobile layout. It is part of the report you normally publish.

Create a Power BI report for Power BI Report Server - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

You need to make sure that you have access to that Report Server from your mobile app

View on-premises reports and KPIs in the Power BI mobile apps - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Thanks Maya

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @Tlotly ,

There is not specific publishing action for mobile layout. It is part of the report you normally publish.

Create a Power BI report for Power BI Report Server - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

You need to make sure that you have access to that Report Server from your mobile app

View on-premises reports and KPIs in the Power BI mobile apps - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Thanks Maya

@mshenhav this was really helpful thank you. Managed to access our Report Server. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors