Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

LeandroCarvalho
Regular Visitor

Power BI Mobile Report

Porque quando você define o filtro no Power BI Desktop como dados Suspenso e configura o layout mobile também com o filtro com dados suspenso e publica, no smartphone aparece o filtro como lista, sendo que está defino como suspenso?

8 REPLIES 8
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @LeandroCarvalho,

I'm not so sure about the 'suspenso' mode you mentioned, can you please share some snapshot and expected result for your requirement?

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly 

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

So, the Filters on Power BI Web Viewer are in mode Dropdown (image 1), but when you goes to Power BI Mobile Viewer the filters are in mode List (image 2), they don't keep the same settings from Web View.

Image 1

IMG_20201221_095538.jpg

Image 2

Screenshot_2020-12-21-09-48-45-434_com.microsoft.powerbim.jpg

Hi @LeandroCarvalho,

AFAIK, power bi mobile app reports also supported dropdown mode slicers. I'd like to suggest you to check your phone view designs to confirm if you have setting list mode slicers.

If you mean dashboard, current power bi seems not to support to pin standalone slicer to the dashboard. You can use the 'pin live page' feature to bring the current report page to your dashboard.
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Hi,

How can I check if my phone has the view designs setting list mode slicers?

By the way, my Power BI file has more than 60 pages, all the pages has a mobile view, when I publish to web view and I check the reports on my smartphone the Filters are fine, in Dropdown, but, after some time I check the reports again on my smartphone phone and the Filters are in list, no more in Dropdown. I think maybe this can be a Bug from Power BI Mobile Viewer.

HI @LeandroCarvalho,

#1, You can take a look at the following link about design reports and optimize the display effect on the phone:

Optimize Power BI reports for the mobile app

#2, Yes, this can be a reason to cause the issue. (some features not available or work with the compatibility mode on mobile web browsers)
What type of mobile device are you test? Did this issue only appear on the specified device or device system version? Have you tested it use the power bi mobile app to confirm if these reports display correctly?

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Hi, thanks!

Well, I'm testing in Android and iOS, we are doing the test just on Power BI Mobile App.

We use the desktop web browser and the mobile app to analyze the reports, I used the mobile web browser one time and was not to check the mobile view.

Hi @LeandroCarvalho,

IF this issue appears on both two type of mobile devices, I'd like to suggest you contact to power bi mobile team with your sample file to confirm if anything specific in your report.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Okay!

Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors