Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

heli
Regular Visitor

OneDrive for Business: My files are not listed

Hi !

I have a corporate Power BI Pro license and in our company we also use OneDrive for Business.

However, if I select "Get Data"->"OneDrive for Business" it seems to be able to connect and list the content.

But there is only an empty folder "Anlagen" (german word for "Attachments"). No files are listed.

On the other hand, in my OneDrive for Business Application I do have several different files listed that are successfully synched (green icon) with out collaboration platform. But there is no folder "Anlagen".

So it's weird that somehow Power BI seems to be able to connect to my OneDrive for Business Account, but there is an empty folder listed. On the other hand there should be files listed that I have synched with OneDrive for Business.

Could this be an issue with some configuration that our IT Administrator has to change?

Or is this something I can solve in my OneDrive application?

For test purpose I have tried to connect Power BI to my personal OneDrive. That way it works fine.

But due to our it policy I should rather use OneDrive for Business instead of Personal.

Any idea how to solve this issue?

1.png2.png

1 REPLY 1
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@heli,

I am not able to reproduce your issue when connecting to files stored in OneDrive for Business in Power BI Service. Do you use same account to sign in Power BI Service and OneDrive for Business? We also need to know that if you are the owner of these files or other users share these files to you.

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors